Sunday, February 5, 2012

Baby banner

My new born nephew (Jan) is already 1 week old now and he is so cute!! In 3 weeks we're going to throw him a baby party so everyone gets a chance to see him. His mommy asked me to make some decoration and a guestbook where everyone can right him a little message in. Yesterday a made the deco, which became a banner with his name and some photo's. I used Ellie's Tale collection from Sassafras. This collection is so cute for baby photo's and the colors match his room, so maybe I'll find this banner in his room after the party...;-)










So now the decoration is done, I'm off to start on the guestbook. I've got the Simple Stories Baby Steps collection for that one.
TFL!


12 comments:

  1. Love that banner. I do hope it ends up in his room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat heb je fantastisch gedaan! Ik vind hem echt erg gaaf!

    Groetjes, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this! What an adorbale decoration for a baby room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you're putting all those Sass goodies to good use :) Thanks again for all your excitement/encouragement/suggestions for me regarding Disney. It was so. much. FUN. You're going to have a blast. The new Harry Potter ride is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful banner!!! Looking forward to seeing your guest book! So creative! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper cute! What a sweet idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need your email my dear :) Mine is on my blog. I wanted to send you a message early this am to let you know I nominated you, but then a friend popped over and I'm only getting to my messages now. So, so happy to have nominated you. Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete