Saturday, June 2, 2012

Too cute for words

First of all I'm thrilled that my Crate layout 'a day of fun' was chosen last week as Friday Fave at My Scrapbook Nook. It's such an honor to me to be picked out of their talented community!

For my next layout I went for the My Mind's Eye kit from My Scrapbook Nook. This kit's from last March, but I haven't played much with it yet. I don't know why actually, because it is such a gorgeous girly collection and I have lots of photo's that will work with it.

Of course this one is about the number one girl in my life :-)




MME, Miss Caroline Dolled Up "Living" Everyday
MME, Miss Caroline Dolled Up "Living" Blooms
MME, Miss Caroline Dolled Up "Cute" Quaint
MME, Miss Caroline Dolled Up "Cute" Garden
MME, Miss Caroline Dolled Up "Favourite" Madras
MME, Miss Caroline Dolled Up "Day" Stickers 
MME, Miss Caroline Dolled Up "Day" Pins & Buttons
MME, Miss Caroline Dolled Up "Princess" Layered Stickers
MME, Miss Caroline Dolled Up "Cute" Title
MME, Miss Caroline Dolled Up "Cute" Brads
MME, Miss Caroline Dolled Up "Cute" Twine
Martha Stewart Punch Classic Butterfly


 

11 comments:

  1. very cute, Danielle! love how you layered the butterflies and that sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super layout en wat een schattige foto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schitterende layout en die foto is geweldig. Ik zou haar meteen willen knuffelen

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an adorable page and photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's such a sweet layout!.a BIG congrats on the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So well deserved and this one is gorgeous too! Wow! Just love those butterflies and the twine and those banners, can't get enough of those....so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this layout is too cute for words too! Love the clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erg gaaf is je LO! Zo leuk, die foto met het twine en ook hoe je de vlindervlucht hebt gedaan. Alles komt mooi uit tegen de achtergrond.

    Groetjes, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just adorable! Love the cluster at the bottom and of course that sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable, I especially love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete