Monday, August 6, 2012

Summer Challenge My Scrapbook Nook

During this summer My Scrapbook Nook is having lots of challenges, all related to summer, to keep you busy. I used the challenge 'Songs of Summer' to create this layout. The title of this layout is also the title of a David Myles song 'Simple pleasures'. This song gives me the lazy, relaxed summer feeling. Simple pleasures is also what came up in my mind when I saw this photo, the simple pleasure of a little one running around in a field of flowers.
To create the layout I used the June kit of My Scrapbook Nook that was filled with Simple Stories, Summer Fresh. A perfect collection for all kind of summer photo's.





Simple Stories Summer Fresh: Summer Quilt, Flash Cards, Journaling Cards Elements, Sunshine & Happiness, Easy Breezy, Expression Cardstock Sticker, Fundamentals Cardstock Sticker. Bazzill: Kraft Cardstock. October Afternoon: mini market stickers green and cream. Jillibean Soup: Journaling Sprout, Butterfly Sugar Picks. Silhouette Cameo.

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Leuk, maar in het echt nog leuker:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable layout! Love the hot air balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh I haven't been into the forum yet...but LOVE this..such a happy layout and adorable photo..thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! the paper really makes the flowers pop in that wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel gaaf! Erg leuk die chevrons op je layout en ook de wolkjes vind ik top! Natuurlijk de foto ook, schattig dat kleintje tussen de klaprozen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is delightful!!! Such a gorgeous layout! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete