Friday, February 6, 2015

Clique Kits - I biked the bridge

Hi everyone! I'm back today with another layout made with the Clique Kits February Punxsutawney kit. This kit is loaded with the Dear Lizzy Serendipity collection, which has a lot of pink in it. With this layout I wanted to show you that it is possible to avoid most of the pink and if you want, you can even create a boy's page with it! The title is made with some older Amy Tangerine chipboard letters that I painted black.





Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!



4 comments:

  1. This layout is LOVELY, I'm loving all those triangles. These papers just feel so fresh and airy, fabulous to scrap your GGB photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME layout. What a fun page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een toffe layout! Leuk om een landgenootje tegen te komen :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the triangles layered over the wood grain, Danielle! Such a great layout!!

    ReplyDelete