Thursday, August 20, 2015

Pretty Little Studio - Seashells

Hello everyone! I'm up at the Pretty Little Studio blog today with a new layout. I wanted to give the confetti packs a different use and created a border with them along the bottom of my page. I love that these packs come with a variety of sequins and paper stars. I think it works perfectly with the shells picture.




Products Treasure Island collection: Walk the Plank paper | Cove Atlantic Clear sheet | Orange Parrot confetti | Paradise Confetti | Seashore Pocket Cards 3x4 | Cutouts Clear Word Discover | Word Art Seashells | Mini Word Pirates Life | Mini Word Mermaid Beach | Let's Go Phrase Strips

Thank you for stopping by today!



1 comment:

  1. So pretty. And creative, crazy clever use of the confetti sequins. I love your work. As always, beautiful photo. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete