Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Pretty Little Studio - Pinterest Inspiration

Hello everyone! Today I have a layout to share for Pinterest Inspiration at Pretty Little Studio.


I was inspired by the colors and different patterns and textures, so I wanted to use these on my layout as well. I picked some of the wood pattern papers and added touches of color with red, navy and teal vellum. Because of the orange tones in the tree in the picture, I added two orange colored arrows and the orange dicover bingo card.



Products Treasure Island collection: Welcome Aboard paper | Ship Deck paper | Buccaneer paper | Walk the Plank paper | Wild Cat Coast Red vellum | Wild Cat Coast Navy vellum | Bingo Card Ocean Blue | Arrow Adventure

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow, this is beautiful. I love that lower right corner, with the pretty colored bricks. I have to track down these papers. Absolutely beautiful. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete