Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Paper Issues - Printable Perfection

Hello everyone! I'm up on the Paper Issues blog today with Printable Perfection. You can grab the April printables for FREE overhere in the store and link up any paper project made with it overhere in our challenge album.

I used two of the printable cards on this layout to document this picture, taken during my recent Orlando trip. One of the things on my to do list was a ride on Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls in Universal Studios. It is one of my fave rides, but waiting lines are always crazy, so I hadn't done it for a couple years. This time we got up early and did this one first thing. Thankful for the gorgeous Spring weather, cause we were soaked. Especially after two rides.
All papers and embellishments are from the Amy Tangerine Better Together collection.





I can't wait to see what you'll create with these printables!

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

  1. Great layout! Looks like a fun ride. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that ride looks like fun! Definitely going to add that one on my list for our trip next year!! Love the fun layout too!

    ReplyDelete