Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Paper Issues - Scraplift Sunday

Hi everyone!

Today a layout for my favorite Paper Issues challenge of the week: Scraplift Sunday! This week's inspiration came from Anna.

I usually just grab one collection or kit to make a layout, because then I don't have to think about matching colors and patterns. For this picture of Blink, taken during one of our walks, I wanted to use that Simple Stories Paradise Found paper for sure. The leaves on the paper are also in the picture. But I also wanted to go for the Pinkfresh Studio Out and About embellishments because they fit the picture perfectly. It was a tough one as the colors didn't match at all, but I went for it anyway. The Thickers for the title and the teal Echo Park paper came from the Paper Issues June Kit. I finished the layout with some doodling and Bottle Green Nuvo drops.

The sign in the picture says 'For tired strangers' and it's located at a wooden bus stop along a very steep road.




Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment