Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Sunny Studio Stamps - Blink's Christmas presents

Hi everyone!

My dog Blink has some really close friends that she had to give some Christmas presents. So I decided to make some small bags with dog treats and create some cute Christmas dog tags to go with them.

I used the Stitched Arch Dies from Sunny Studio Stamps for the base of my tags. This die set also has a separate little hole die so that you can die cut it wherever you want it in your tags, to pull the twine through. This adorable doggie was a special edition from Sunny Studio this year: Dashing Dachshund.

The patterned paper and sentiments are from Lawn Fawn.


The presents were a success, so I guess we will have to come up with something again next year ;)

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment