Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Clique Kits - Tampa Bay Rays

Today I have another layout to share that I've made with the Clique Kits June Show & Tell kit. This kit is loaded with Heidi Swapp's My Favorite Things, Simple Stories DIY Boutique, Chic Tags and Pinkfresh Studio.

The photo I used is taken during our last trip to Florida. I'm a huge baseball fan and there's no better place than the States to watch a game, so we went to a game of the Tampa Bay Rays in St. Petersburg.





Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


7 comments:

  1. Such a fun layout! Glad you had a great time on your trip to Florida! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout Danielle!!! Love the mix of patterns and your layering! Looks like you had a wonderful time in Florida!! Loving what you are doing with this June kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! LOVING all the different colors you mixed and loveeeeeee the stitching!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun layout! Love that background paper and all of the word strips and arrows. I've been over to Tampa to see the Rays play too. Good times! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this layout! Love all the layers and the photo!! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The citrus colors in your layout SCREAM Florida (in a good way!) Thanks so much for sharing !! I love the layering of small bits and pieces!

    ReplyDelete