Saturday, June 7, 2014

Pink Paislee - A rainy day on vacay

Even in Florida it does rain sometimes, people! :-) The difference with rain at home is that it's mostly a good shower that doesn't really affect the temperatures, after that it's right back to sunshine and hot weather. Back home when it starts to rain, it rains for at least a week!

During our last trip we had a rainy evening, which didn't bother me at all. I took out my Smash Book and the instax pictures I took during the trip and spent the evening scrapping! As you can see in this picture, you can scrap everywhere.

For my layout I used the Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine collection, which was a perfect fit with the raindrops paper, and added some Heidi Swapp goodies. The Silhouette cut files are from The Cut Shoppe, an Etsy store owned by my sweet friend Ashley Horton. This girl has some designing skills!! Be sure to check out her store. I cut the Around my Heart file out of vellum, love the soft effect it's giving it. The 'good times' is from the 'Let's Talk Summer'-set.




For the latest Pink Paislee and Heidi Swapp goodies, check the Paper Issues store and use code DANIELLE20 for 20% off your entire order!

Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors, the circles and that rain drop paper is PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun Danielle and the Hello Sunshine collection is perfect for your page! And I really love the way you worked the cut files into your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors! I really like the stapled letters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FUN page! Love all the elements you used esp the rain drop patterned paper = perfect!

    ReplyDelete