Monday, July 6, 2015

Paper Issues - Scraplift Sunday

Hello everyone! I have a layout to share that I've made for Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issue. This week we were inspired by a layout from Cassie and I loved her design. Check out our Paper Issues Friends & Fans facebook group to see her layout and all the other scraplifts.

For my layout I used the Elle's Studio Cienna collection to document these two pictures taken at McWay Falls in Big Sur California. One picture is of the fall and the other is of me taking pictures of the fall.




You can find this and other Elle's Studio collections overhere in the Paper Issues store. Use code SPARKLE for 30% off!!

Thank you for stopping by today!


3 comments:

  1. Super cool layout! Love all the layers :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. I love the layers. Your photos are awesome, too. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete