Sunday, December 26, 2021

AECP - In the Mood for Color

Hi everyone!

I'm back today with a card for another AECP class, this time it's the In the Mood for Color class. Each lesson in this class is about a different color and the last lesson was about a rainbow of colors. If you know me, you know this was an easy pick and I just had to create a rainbow!

I created the rainbow background with the Shattered Cubes Builder stencil and a pink, yellow and teal ink. You only need these three colors to create a rainbow of 5 colors. The pink and yellow blended give you orange and the yellow and teal blended give you green.

Because the background is already so colorful, I wanted to keep the flowers and leaves more neutral. I stamped the Antique Roses with the Sugarplums Crisp Dye Inks and the leaves of this stamp set with the Gentleman's Gray Crisp Dye Inks.

De sentiment is from the Tiny Sentiments Hello set and I white heat embossed it on a strip of black cardstock.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!



2 comments: