Saturday, December 25, 2021

AECP - With A Twist

Hi everyone!

It's been a while, but I finally had some time to continue with AECP classes. Today I'm sharing a card that I made for the With A Twist class. I loved the different techniques that were shown in all the classes!

I decided to make a shaker card and since we're in the Holiday season, it's a Christmas shaker card. First I stamped the layered Christmas tree from the Sketched Evergreen set with Prickly Pear Crisp Dye Inks and the deer from the Modern Deer set with Coffee Break Crisp Dye Inks.


Then I made my background with the Splatter Hot Foil Plate and a rosé foil and I cut out the Christmas tree silhouette with the die from the Sketched Evergreen set. For my shaker embellishments I picked a mix of red, white and pink hearts and peppermints from Trinity Stamps.

I placed the stamped tree and deer partially over the shaker window. 
Because there is so much happening on the card already, I stamped the sentiment on the inside of the card.

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the Holidays!



1 comment: