Saturday, October 8, 2022

Studio Light Sweet Stories - Sweet Christmas Hugs

Happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing another card made with the adorable new Studio Light Sweet Stories Christmas collection.

I started stamping, die cutting and coloring all the images from the Gingerbread stamp set. This stamp set has a lot of options to make the gingerbread men and candy just the way you want them.


I used Lawn Fawn Prisma glitter on all the uncolored pieces, so that my card became very glittery and festive. I love doing this specifically on Christmas cards!


For the background I used the new Christmas Candy stencil from this same collection, with Distress Ink Salvaged Patina. The sentiment is from this new release as well. I popped all the images up with foam squares to make them stand out from the background.


Thank you for stopping by and have a crafty weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment