Monday, October 3, 2022

Sunny Studio Stamps - Fun & Festive

Hi everyone!

I've had some more fun with the new Sunny Studio Stamps release! This time I played with the adorable penguins from the Penguin Party stamps and I love how there are so many different penguins in this set. 

I colored all of them, to figure out later which ones would make it to the card. For my scene I used the Forest Trees stencil with Distress Oxide Inks Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo. I stamped the snowy hills with trees from the Scenic Route stamps on a separate piece of card stock, fussy cut it and added it with foam tape on top of the inked background.


Then I started to place all the penguins, I love how one is peeking out from behind the hills. To complete the scene, I added some presents, a candy cane and a cup of hot cocoa. For some extra detail I added glitter to all the hats, candy canes and some of the presents.



Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment