Thursday, November 10, 2022

My Favorite Things - Card Design Superstar 2022

Hi everyone!

Very last minute I decided to create two cards for the My Favorite Things Card Design Superstar 2022 contest. You can enter one card per category, so I made one for the Coloring Virtuoso category and one for the Clean & Simple Genius category.

I'm starting here with my card for the Coloring Virtuoso category. I used the BB Drink Up the Sunshine stamp set and stamped the girl with her floatie and the bird in their position. After I colored both of them, I masked them so I could create my scene around them. I started with the ocean and beach, which I drew and colored with Copic markers. Then I masked the ocean as well and ink blended my sky with Distress Inks.


Below is my card for the Clean & Simple Genius category and the contrast with the card above couldn't be any bigger. I used some masking on this card as well to create my small scene with the Sun-Lovin' Santa stamp set. To make my scene a little more festive, I added some glitter on the ground so that the whole scene has something 'to stand on'.


Thank you for stopping by tooday!



No comments:

Post a Comment