Friday, November 11, 2022

Sunny Studio Stamps - May the Little Things...

Hi everyone!

Today's card just makes me smile every time I look at it. The Penguin Party stamp set from this year's Holiday release from Sunny Studio Stamps is probably my favorite set. These cuties are having a blast, each in their own way.

To start my scene, I ink blended the Forest Trees stencils with Distress Inks Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry at the top of my card. Then I stamped the houses of the Scenic Route set on another piece of cardstock, fussy cut it along the top and placed it on top of the pink trees with foam squares to create some dimension.


I added some snowy slopes in front of the houses, created little scenes with the penguins and tucked some presents and candy canes in between the slopes.

For an extra festive detail, I added glitter to some of the images.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment