Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Florida 2011

I realized that I never showed all the photo's of the mini album I made about the family trip to Florida last April. It was so great to be on this trip with all the people that I love the most: my father, my uncle Rinus, my cousin Angela, her husband Jan and their little girl Phiene. We rented a RV and drove around Florida, starting end ending in Orlando.
For this album I used Teresa Collins covers and all the papers are from the Simple Stories Destinations collection. The journaling cards and photo mat elements from Simple Stories are perfect to create pages for a mini album. The most time I spended for making this album was on stitching the pages (by hand!!).
Other things that I repeated throughout the book was QK typist, ribbon, small coin enveloppes and tags. For the inside of the front cover I searched the internet for an old map of Florida and printed it on cardstock.
Here are the photo's of the album:




















6 comments:

  1. Ik vind je mini travelbook er geweldig uitzien, Danielle! Mooi gemaakt, lekker veel foto's en een geweldige herinnering! Leuk, Florida, daarben ik nooit geweest, wel California, Utah en Colorado.

    Groetjes, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wat een super gaaf album van en fantastische reis! Peje af dat je alles met de hand genaaid/geborduurd hebt, prachtig effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous album! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Danielle. That line was just perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mini and use of Simple Stories are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete