Saturday, November 5, 2011

Grungeboard addiction

Lots of Tim Holtz stuff on this one. I have a new addiction on my layouts lately and that is grungeboard. Before I used chipboard many times, but now I discovered grungeboard and it is so much easier to work with. On this layout I used the grungeboard alpha and embossed it with a wooden pattern (which matches nicely with the wooden house on the pictures) and inked it with Walnut Stain Distress ink.

PP: Tim Holtz - Idea-ology Shabby Vintage
Distress Inks Broken China, Spun Sugar, Walnut Stain
Grungeboard Alpha
Texture Fades embossing folder Woodgrain
On the edge die Brackets
Clearstamps Flourish
White flower ribbon colored with Distress Stain Spun Sugar

1 comment:

  1. Die match is inderdaad perfect. Een heel mooie combinatie ook met de zachte tintjes van het papier. Prachtig, Danielle!

    Groetjes, Marjan

    ReplyDelete