Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Paper Issues - Product Spotlight

Hello everyone! It's time for another product spotlight at Paper Issues, and this time it's the fabulous Amy Tangerine Better Together collection. Her collections never dissapoint me, I love the designs and bright colors.

On this layout I documented a picture of the gorgeous beach view from my Panama City Beach hotel room. I loved this place so much: beautiful and quiet beach, a fun Pier Park and nice people. Will definitely go back there!



Check out the Paper Issues blog for more amazing projects with this Better Together collection. If you didn't get your hands on these yummies yet, you can find it overhere in the store. Don't forget to use code DANIELLE20 for 20% off!

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

  1. Love the layers!! I love a good pile under a photo, but I always seem to want too much of my patterned papers and they end up spreading across the page. This is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the layering. I always like Amy's collections, those colors! Anyway, great photo, too. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layering! Beautiful use of all those gorgeous pattern papers.

    ReplyDelete