Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Paper Issues - Product Spotlight

Hello everyone! It's time for a Product Spotlight over at Paper Issues and today we're featuring Pink Paislee C'est la Vie. When I first saw this collection I loved it, but expected to have a hard time working with it. It turned out to be one of my favorite Pink Paislee collections and I regret that I didn't buy two of each paper.

On this layout I documented a picture from one of my Florida trips. This one is taken at Clearwater Beach, one of my favorite Florida locations. As I have mentioned before, I'm a real beach girl. I just don't always have the patience to lay down at the beach and I love any activity on the water.




Hop over to the Paper Issues blog to see more projects with the C'est la Vie collection from the other PI girls. You can find this collection overhere in the store, use code DANIELLE20 for 20% off!
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Great layout. Love the variety in your layers, and that Heart clip I just love. Awesome. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete