Friday, March 18, 2016

Paper Issues - Spring Crop

Hello everyone! This weekend we're having an online Spring Crop in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans facebook group. We're having lots of fun challenges for you to play along, with prizes to win!

Today my challenge is up and it is a Tic-Tac-Toe challenge. Below you see the Tic-Tac-Toe board, simply pick three items that make a Tic-Tac-Toe and use them on a paper project. For the PI free file you can use one of our free printables or cut files, you can find them all overhere in the store.
For my layout I actually used all the items, except cardstock and a PI free file. So I'm having three Tic-Tac-Toe's. I used the Amy Tangerine Better Together collection to document this picture taken at Panama City Beach. I also added wood veneer and an acrylic shape from Color Cast Designs.





We hope you'll join us, you can find all the challenges overhere in our facebook group. That's also the place for you to share your creations.

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative weekend!


2 comments: