Sunday, March 24, 2019

Paper Issues - Get Messy challenge

Hi everyone!

Today I have two more cards to share for the Get Messy challenge at Paper Issues.

This time I started creating a 12x12 background that I could cut up later on to make cards out of it. On half of the page I used Vicki Boutin art crayons to create a watercolor effect in blue and green tones. On the other half I did the same, but first I used a bubble stencil with gesso, which works resisting when you cover it with watercolor.

This first card is made with just the watercolor background and I used stamps from Prima Marketing, 49 and Market and Elle's Studio.

This second card is made with the background where I used a stencil and gesso. I stamped the Hibiscus flowers with the Altenew Totally Tropical stamp set, fussy cut and layered them. The word Saba is stamped with Elle's Studio Large Jane alpha stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment