Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Paper Issues - Secret Life of Pets challenge

Hi everyone!

Today I have a layout to share that I made for the Secret Life of Pets challenge at Paper Issues. Lately I'm taking Blink to the beach a lot more to let her get used to swimming. She hates the water, but it's getting better every time!

For this layout I used the Pinkfresh Studio Out and About collection. It's one of my all time favorite travel collections already. And believe me, I've used about every travel collection that has been on the market. This collection also works great for pages about adventurous and outdoor loving dogs.
I started the page with some water coloring with Vicki Boutin art crayons and Elle's Studio stamps. I stamped the title with a stamp from the Fur Babies stamp set from Ink Road stamps.





Thank you for stopping by today!




No comments:

Post a Comment