Sunday, March 10, 2019

Travelers Notebook August travels

Hey everyone,

I finally managed to finish my TN for my August travels. It became a real thick journal that barely closes, maybe I should tighten the elastic band a bit, but I'm very happy with how this one turned out. The month of August was A LOT happening, first getting married in Barbados and spending time with our families that came over. Then we spent a week in Trinidad and then another week in Boston. So many great memories and I love to have them captured!

This is the very last page, that I made last Thursday during the Live session of Paper Issues. Kelly and Becky are live scrapbooking on the Paper Issues Instagram page and it really helped me creating along and managed to get this one done in their hour live.
I used up the very last bits that I had of the Fancy Pants On Our Way collection.




And this is what the finished TN looks like.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment