Sunday, August 1, 2021

AECP - Let It Shine

Hi everyone!

This time not one, but two cards I made for the AECP course I did today. Surprisingly, because the glitter and bling theme of the Let It Shine course is usually not really my thing, but I made it work for me with lots of gold embossing powder.

For the first card I used the Gradient Sunset stamp set and stamped the sunset with the three lightest colors of the Summer Afternoon Crisp Dye Ink set and Grapevine Crisp Dye Ink. The bottom stamp is gold heat embossed and I added some clear droplets for some extra shine.


For the second card I used the Mega Happy Die, cut it 5 times and stacked the die cuts to create a die cut that really stands out. On top of that I gold heat embossed the die cut. To finish the sentiment I gold heat embossed the anniversary stamp on a black strip of card stock. For the background I ink blended the Mega Rose stencil with inks from the Rose Petal Crisp Dye ink set. I added some clear droplets to this card too.



Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. These are amazing!! Love them! Perfect touch of shine! Thank you for submitting your work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete