Monday, January 3, 2022

AECP - Creative Watercolor Media

Hi everyone!

I'm back with another AECP card and this time it's for the Creative Watercolor Media class and decided to use watercolor techniques with the Crisp Dye Inks

For the background I used the smooshing technique by applying Crisp Dye Inks from the Cerulean Skies set to a sheet of acetate and add water to it. Then you press the sheet with ink on your card stock, dry the ink layer and repeat this a couple of times. To give the background more texture, I used the Dotted Scales Debossing die.

I gold heat embossed the outline stamps of the flower and leaves from the Fresh Bloom set and fussy cut them. I applied Pinkalicious and Marshland Crisp Dye Ink on my craft mat and used a watercolor brush to watercolor the flowers and leaves. I created a bouquet on the background, added glitter to the centers of the flowers and some gold watercolor splatters. I finished the card with a sentiment from the Fresh Bloom set and added some teal gems.



Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. Crisp Dye Inks are really fun to watercolor with!! Lovely card!! I am loving all the texture.

    ReplyDelete