Monday, January 3, 2022

AECP - Impressive Heat Embossing

Hi everyone!

I have another card to share for the AECP Impressive Heat Embossing class and this time I made a clean and simple card design with the focus on the heat embossing.

For the background I applied Dew Drops Crisp Dye Ink to my craft mat, added water to it and dragged the card stock through it. I dried this layer and repeated the same thing a couple of times. Then I went in with a blending brush and Volcano Lake Crisp Dye Ink to create some more dimension in the background.

I die cut a smaller rectangle of vellum and white heat embossed a sentiment from the Super Script stamp set on it. To attach the vellum to the background, I added glue on the back where the embossing is and a few spots where I later added translucent baubles.


Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. Oh this is SOOOOOO beautiful, Danielle!! So soft-looking and just too pretty to touch!!

    ReplyDelete