Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Dear Lizzy - Remember today

Usually I don't scrap photos larger than 4x6 inch, but sometimes there's a favorite photo that deserves it to be big. This photo is one of them. It's taken at one of the viewpoints of the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. I used a mix of Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm and 5th & Frolic.



 
 
And now some exciting news: Studio Calico Printshop is available in the Paper Issues store now! I love the bright colors and awesome patterns and designs of this collection. You can find it overhere in the shop and get it with 20% off with my code DANIELLE20
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
 
 


15 comments:

  1. great layout D!!!! so many details to look at!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can see why you'd want to scrap this as a larger photo, Danielle! Awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I love that photo, the colors and the circle in the background!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The papers with this photo is absolutely perfect! Love the colors and the buttons! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! I love that photo of you with the beautiful scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful page and that photo deserves to be bigger than 4x6. The pps work perfectly with the photo and I love the button/circle theme you added.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so much detail, great page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layout! Love your mix of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great lookin' layout!! I agree this one needed to be a bigger size :) SO COOL~!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layout!
    Isn't Printshop gorgeous?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the colors you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome photo Danielle, and I love how you mixed the Dear Lizzy lines!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Danielle, I especially love the dotty vellum.

    ReplyDelete