Thursday, October 3, 2013

DT Life.Paper.Scrapbook. sketch challenge

How about a new sketch? We have one for you at Life.Paper.Scrapbook. today!

 
I love these kind of sketches that give you a lot of freedom and are easy to make it your own. I used the Bella Blvd Snapshots and Daily Chevies collections to make this fun layout about my nephew Jan. He was not so happy to spend the afternoon with his mommy, sister and auntie....the look on his face says it all!
 

 
 
Bella Blvd Snapshots: Borders paper, Daily Details paper, Paper Pieces, Alpha + Bits, Everyday Bookplates, Tabs.
Bella Blvd Daily Chevies: Chevy Gulf paper, Arrows Black & White.
Bella Blvd Sophisticates: Quattrofina Milk & Oreo, Ciao Chip Essentials Ice & Chlorine.
Bella Blvd Button Market: Text button
 
Check the Life.Paper.Scrapbook. blog to see what my fellow team members made with this sketch.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a creative weekend!
 

20 comments:

  1. I love your page! Seriously adorable picture and such a great color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun take on the Sketch, Danielle!! Love the cute use of the Bella and the fun mix of alphas in your long title!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooooo CUTE!! I love love love that photo, the colors and that title is sooooooooo fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE how the sketch is very straight and proper, but your layout is so alive! Love the tilted photos and elements so much. Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! Your layout had me laughing out loud *lol* Totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout is the sweetest thing ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun and colorful, Danielle! That photo is a riot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you interpreted the sketch, absolutely adorable layout, photo and title!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an awesome page! It made me smile just looking at it! (I'm here from the Studio Calico boards....total newbie!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome!! Lots of creativity here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never know how to use the photo frames. I love how you place your photo coming out of the frame at an angle. And I LOVE the photo! How great!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this layout - so many details! The pictures are sooooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL the expression on his face is too cute. I think all the paper and embellishments capture the moment perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so adorably cute, those pp are perfect for that photo...super FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable page! Love that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute Danielle, love your title!

    ReplyDelete