Sunday, October 27, 2013

DT Creative Scrappers - Sketch #254

Time is flying by, it's already time for a new sketch at Creative Scrappers!
 
For this layout I used my Scraptastic October kit and add on kit and used mainly the Crate Paper Close Knit products that were in it. I also used the Scraptastic October stamp set, which had this adorable stitched heart stamp. This stamp matches the Close Knit papers perfectly, so I decided to make my own stamped background.
 
 

 
Hop over to the Creative Scrappers blog to see what my super talented team members made with this sketch!

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative Sunday!


5 comments:

  1. Great layout! love the background you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout, love the layers and your stamped background is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the heart background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome take on the Sketch, Danielle!!! Love your photo and great mix of patterns, and especially the fun chevron border!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!!! I love the heart embellies!!

    ReplyDelete