Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Layout class at Scrapdelight

Last Saturday I have been teaching a layout class at Scrapdelight. It was so much fun to inspire others and to see them making one of my layouts, but at the same time making it their own.

This class was with the My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste collection, which is very diverse and can be used for many subjects. I used a photo of Phiene on her first day at school, just a couple of weeks ago. The hexagon and geo tag stamps are from Viva Las Vegastamps. I'm so happy to have been visiting that store while I was in Vegas last week!




My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste Flair: Wow Sweet paper, Today Quoted paper, Forever Splendor paper, Small Point paper, Forever Always paper, Enamel Shapes, Decorative Brads, Bits & Pieces.
Viva Las Vegastamps: hexagon, geo tag
Fiskars: Alpha stamp set basic font
October Afternoon: Mini Market Ledger
Freckled Fawn: Arrow paperclips
Studio Calico: wood veneer arrows & hearts
mini kraft bags

My next class at Scrapdelight will be October 13th. There are still some spots open, so if you're in the area, come and join us! You can find all info and sign up overhere.

Thanks for stopping by today!


9 comments:

  1. Adorable. The colors and elements are perfect for the photo...cute photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout. I like all the little bits you've added and I think the one image over to the right was very striking for me. Good job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet page, Danielle. Love the little bits and details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling layout, love the extra pops of black you used in your embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the hexagons!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, wish I lived in the area I would be there. I imagine your students loved having such wonderful inspirtation to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so much fun! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the use of the MME Danielle, and the fun stamping! And the big chevron arrow is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ADORABLE!! Loving those great layers!

    ReplyDelete