Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Paper Issues - Tulip field

Hello everyone! During the Paper Issues Fall Crop I revealed a new FREE cut file, you can find it overhere in the Paper Issues store.

I used the sequin background cut file for this layout and backed up all cuts with papers from the Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers collection. I love how background cut files can do so much for a layout. All other papers and embellishments are also from this same Amy Tan collection. This picture is taken at Madurodam, a touristic attraction in my city where my niece loves to go to every time she's with me. Tulips are so typical for my country, that I was happy to see the bicycle paper in the Finders Keepers collection, as bicycles are also a Dutch thing. Sometimes things just come together like that.




Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment