Monday, November 30, 2015

Pretty Little Studio - Kijkduin Beach

Hello everyone! Today I have a layout to share for Pretty Little Studio. This time I documented a picture of the beach in my own city. I've scrapped so many different beaches already, but I sometimes forget to see the beauty of the place where I live. I used a mix of the Treasure Island and Let's Go collections for this page. I like to mix up patterns by covering papers with clear sheets or vellum, like I did with the top and bottom borders and the cluster behind the picture.




Products Treasure Island collection: Ship Deck paper | Starfish Bight paper | Welcome Aboard vellum | Bingo Card Ocean Blue | Word Art beach | 3x4 Cards Sea Shore | Mini Word Pirate's Swim
Products Let's Go collection: Arrival Grey clear sheet | Here Blue clear sheet | Tiny ABC Sunny Day

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment