Monday, November 9, 2015

Pretty Little Studio - aiport shenanigans

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing a new layout for Pretty Little StudioI used the Let's Go collection to document this airport picture. For the background of my page I used an Amy Tan kraft sheet because of the fun sentiments that go so well with the travel theme. Other than the background, I didn't use any patterned papers. I went for a vellum sheet behind my picture and tucked in some journaling cards and shipping tags.



Products Let's Go collection: Prague vellum | Pittsburgh pocket cards | Palm City phrase strips | Cheyenne shipping tags | Florence flair | Clear vellum strips | Gold Sticker words adventure | Tiny ABC cloudy day | Tickets define travel | Pacolet clear shapes | gold alpha stickers

Thank you for stopping by today!



2 comments: