Friday, November 20, 2015

Pretty Little Studio - Let's Go Places

Hello everyone! Today I have a project to share for the Feature Friday at Pretty Little Studio and this time we're putting geo tags in the spotlight. I think geo tags are some of my favorite embellishments, of course they go really well with all kinds of travel pages I make, but they easily fit in everyday subjects as well.

I decided to not go for the obvious, a travel layout, I've made a card today. It's time to think about our next travels, so I'm going to send this card to my travel buddy. I used a piece of white cardstock for the base of this card and covered it with one of the Let's Go vellum sheets. Then I made a cluster with one of the journaling cards, along with a note cut out, some clear shapes and a flair button. I added a sentiment with the Tiny ABC Ocean Blue.

Products Let's Go collection: Let's Fly Navy vellum | Pocket Cards Portland | Flair Fresno | Clear Shapes Pacolet | Cut Out Tags New York notes | Tiny ABC Ocean Blue

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Great idea for a card, love it. I also love to use geotags to mean home. I'm home. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete