Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Pretty Little Studio - Thank you card

Hello everyone! It's time for Pinterest Inpiration at Pretty Little Studio and this is the image we're using today.

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving overhere, so I don't have any pictures to work with for this theme. I decided to go for a thank you card for a friend of mine to show how thankful I am for our friendship. I used white cardstock for the base and placed a smaller piece of the Gold Mine Wishes paper on top of it. On top of that I made a cluster of a journaling card, tickets, flair, clear shapes and vellum strips.

Products Let's Go collection: Pocket Cards Portland | Vellum Strips | Clear Shapes Pacolet | Flair Florence | Tickets Define Travel
Products Gold Mine collection: Wishes paper

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment