Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Fresh fruit food truck

Hello everyone! Today I have a layout to share, made with the Elle's Studio Let's Eat collection. Elle's Studio nailed it again with this one, I love the colors and it's perfect for any food occasion! I have a thing for food trucks lately, so you will probably see more of these kind of pics on my layouts in the near future.





You can find this collection, and the other Elle's Studio ones, overhere in the Paper Issues store. Use code DANIELLE 20 for 20% off of your entire purchase!

Thank you for stopping by today!


3 comments:

  1. Cool layout, fun to document these kinds of experiences, too. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout! Love how you've angled the words on the chevron. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So colorful and fun! I love all the layering. :)

    ReplyDelete