Thursday, June 18, 2015

Pacific Coast

Hello everyone! Today I have another layout to share that I've made with the stamp sets that I've designed for Little.Miss.Evie., this time along with the Elle's Studio Cienna collection.

This picture is taken along Highway 1 at a stop a few minuts north of Hearst Castle, where you can find lots of elephant seals hanging out on the beach. I could have stayed there all day watching them, it was so amazing!

I love the soft colors in this Elle's Studio collection and the vellum sheet maybe even more. Because I'm not much of a journaling person, I like to add sentiment stamps to express the feeling of the moment. In this case I used my be-you-tiful and #photoshoot stamp sets.





You can find the Elle's Studio Cienna collection overhere in the Paper Issues store, as well as their new Let's Eat collection. Use code DANIELLE20 for 20% off!

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

  1. So, so pretty, Danielle! Your layering is perfect and you did an amazing job with this collection. Love the stamping around the page too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great stamp! Pretty layout, great colors and photo. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete