Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Life is short. Eat dessert first!

Hello everyone! Today I have a layout to share made with the stamp sets that I designed for Little.Miss.Evie. along with the Fancy Pants Designs Office Suite collection. I love how versatile this collection is, it even works with desserts!

This picture is taken at Ventana Grill in Pismo Beach. If you're in the area, it is so worth a visit! They have awesome food and an awesome view. For dessert I had the cheesecake wrap and I think it was the best I've ever had.

Because the Office Suite collection doesn't express desserts, I pointed this theme out with my stamp set 'it's cupcake o'clock'. It is perfect for any (cup)cake or dessert themed project. My other two stamp sets, be-you-tiful and #photoshoot, are more versatile and I managed to use these on this layout as well.





The Fancy Pants Office Suite collection is still available in the Paper Issues store, but did you see that the new Summer Sun and Making Waves collections arrived too? I'm so excited about these as well!

You can find all Fancy Pants Designs collections overhere in the store and if you use code DANIELLE20 at check out, you will get 20% off of your entire purchase!!

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!


1 comment:

  1. Very cool. Love the colors. And your stamp designs rock. Great stuff. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete