Saturday, June 20, 2015

Whatever makes you weird is probably your best feature

Hello everyone! Today I have another layout with the Bella Blvd Just Add Color collection to share. I love how you can make this collection easily your own by coloring the papers any way you like it.

I started watercoloring the words in the background paper and decided to keep the words on the black paper as it is, so the title pops out. Between the background and the black title paper I added an extra layer with a piece of the gold confetti transparancy sheet. I love these sheets so much, I think I need a lot more of it!




You can find this collection, as well as all the awesome sticker sheets and enamel shapes, overhere in the Paper Issues store. Don't forget to use code DANIELLE20 at check out for 20% off!
Thank you for stopping by today!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout. I really love the title and all those bits you have on there. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete