Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Paper Issues - Scraplift Sunday

Hello everyone! The title of today's blog post may sound a bit weird on a Wednesday, but I have a layout to share that I've made for Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues. In our Facebook community Paper Issues Friends & Fans we share a layout from one of the PI girls each Sunday that can be scraplifted. Last Sunday a gorgeous layout by Sherri Funk was posted to be scraplifted and I just had to jump in.

Instead of one picture and a journaling part, I used two pictures. I loved Sherri's top en middle border, so I made those on my layout as well and also added one at the bottom. Sherri created a short but big title, which I turned into a slightly smaller but long title. When I had the basics done, I went a little cray-cray with embellishments. Blame it on this fabulous Crate Paper Journey collection, I just couldn't stop!





If you're not part of our community yet, please join us, it's an amazing group of women with paper issues!
You can find the Crate Paper Journey collection overhere in the Paper Issues store. Don't forget to use code DANIELLE20 at checkout, for 20% off all your purchases!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


4 comments: