Saturday, September 29, 2012

A mother's love

Last week I reveived my package from SODAlicious. It was the very first time I ordered some SODAlicious and I lowe scrap products and they are just simply fabulous! I started creating a layout the same night.
This time I wanted to make a very special layout, for the 2 most special girls in my life, about their special love for each other. Angela, you're the best mommy my little girlfriend can wish for and all I can say is that I love you both with all my heart!


I lowe scrap Summer Dreamer collection.
SODAlicious chipboard arrows, alpha mask and wooden stamp.
Crafters Workshop mask Tile Texture
Mr Huey's Opaque White
Silhouette Cameo

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. WOW your layout is amazing! Great details and design, makes me want to order some too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vind hem geweldig! Wat een mooi verhaal erbij, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is precious! i love the colors and I am dying to get my hands on some sodalicious products! what a sweet photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did in the background! I wish those brands where easily available here in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE this layout! Love the repeated chevron and the stamped bg. The sewing is fab, loving the layers, but I think my fav part is the outlined KISS, totally cool touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout is so very pretty! Adorable picture too.

    ReplyDelete