Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Use it Tuesday Challenge: All about 2013


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!
 


It might be Christmas, but it's also the 4th Tuesday of the month, so we're up with a new challenge at Use it Tuesday!

The new challenge is: All about 2013! You actually do have a lot of freedom in this challenge, as long as your project has something to do with 2013, it is ok!

***REMEMBER: All of our challenges call for you to use your hoarded supplies! A challenge requirement is to tell us in your post what you used!***
 
As many of you know, every now and then I have my niece Phiene over for the weekend and I always take her out to do something fun. But I found out that it is pretty hard for a 3 year old to make choices and to pick 1 fun thing out of many fun things. So I decided to alter a chipboard box that we can fill with fun things to do and everytime she comes over, she can take a fun thing out and that's what we'll be doing. Let's see if that will work for her too :-) I already added some activities for 2013 to the box and she can add more during the year, she always has ideas herself too.
 
 
 
I've a few of these chipboard boxes and they are in my stash since 2005!! So it was about time to use them. The pink paintdabber hadn't seen any daylight for a long time as well. The chevron pattern is misted. I also found out that I have so many Thickers that I've never used, and they were perfect for this project!
 
Now it's your turn to come up with a fun 2013 project, can't wait to see what you're all going to make. And don't forget that this is the last challenge for this DT, so please hop on over to them and leave them some love!!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Christmas!
 



9 comments:

  1. Nou dan moet ze maar snel komen slapen:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute box! Love the pattern and feather accents - all in trend with paper crafting. A fabulous idea to occupy your niece :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this idea! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute I hope it works forthe two of you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool mixed media project, you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This box is super cute and such a great idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! Love the chevron mist :)

    ReplyDelete