Thursday, September 5, 2013

DT Life.Paper.Scrapbook. - Sketch Challenge

I'm so excited to share the new Life.Paper.Scrapbook. sketch with you. Just because I had so much fun playing with it and I hope you'll too!


I used some foto's from my trip to New York and went a little crazy with the October Afternoon Travel Girl collection. This collection has so many fun papers and amazing embellishments, I wanted to use it all!




October Afternoon Travel Girl: Directions paper, Passport paper, Stamp Book paper, Room Key paper, Tidbits, Miscellany, Designer Brads, Label Stickers, Alpha Stickers, Shape Stickers, Washi tapes, Buttons

Check out the Life.Paper.Scrapbook blog to see what my fellow team members made with this sketch and find out about all the details of our sponsor for this challenge: Polly! Scrap Kits.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

18 comments:

  1. Love the soft colour palette!! Beautiful as always..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I love the way you used Travel Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY HOME!!!!!!! Love love love love this!! LOVING those photos, the taxi and the girl with the umbrella! This is FANTASTIC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable take on the sketch, Danielle! Love the way you used the OA Travel Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love the Travel Girl collection, your layout is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout and Travel Girl worked perfectly for so many reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute layout! I ADORE Travel Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OA Travel Girl is just perfect for your pictures. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout, I love the girl with the smile umbrella! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute page, Danielle!
    I saw it on October Afternoon's FB page today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layout! I just returned from New York on Tuesday and I plan on using some of the Travel Girl line.

    Where was this photo taken? Great bridge shot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this collection and love even more what you did with it! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. FABULOUS! I love what you've done with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good job with these NY pictures. I still have to scrapbook mine...

    ReplyDelete