Sunday, December 8, 2013

DT Creative Scrappers - sketch #257

Are you ready for a new awesome sketch? We have one for you at Creative Scrappers today!
 

Again I used some photos from my latest trip and this layout is about the Road trip part of this vacation. The October Afternoon Travel Girl papers were perfect, I especially love the paper with the cars!
 
 
 
 
 
Have fun with this sketch and be sure to upload your project over at Creative Scrappers. This month The Twinery is sponsoring and the winner will receive 3 spools of the winner's choice!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Sunday!
 

 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Great sketch and layout. I'll be playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout, love seeing the pages you've been creating from this trip! We visited some of the same places in April and it's neat to see you scrapbook some of the same sights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos, the colors and loving the car paper is so fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout!! I love seeing travel layouts. They give me lots of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun take on the sketch Danielle, and I love all of your stitching!! And you have been doing awesome pages with the Travel Girl collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great take on the sketch, Danielle! I love all of the stitching. You really rocked the OA!

    ReplyDelete