Friday, March 21, 2014

DT Paper Issues - Count your Lucky Stars

We have a new link up over at Paper Issues: Count your Lucky StarsLori Whitlock is our very generous sponsor for this issue! 

For my layout I used this phrase cut file by Lori Whitlock. At first this layout might look like just another travel layout, but to me this one means so much more. This quote is exactly representing how I feel lately. I'm so very aware of the fact that I'm learning every day, especially about myself. I'm walking this never ending road called life and becoming closer each day to who and what I want to be.
The October Afternoon Travel Girl collection was a perfect fit, I just can't get enough of this collection!




It seems like there's new stuff in the Paper Issues store every day! The latest new items are the new Fancy Pants collections and you can find them overhere. Don't forget to use my code DANIELLE20 at checkout for 20% off!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


  

8 comments: