Friday, April 11, 2014

GDT Clique Kits - Today this happened

Today I'm sharing my second layout that I've made with the Clique Kits Debutante kit.

Last Saturday I went to Delft to meet up with my scrappy friend Monique. Delft is not even 30 minutes away from me, but I don't go there as often as I should. It has such a beautiful historic city center, I went all nuts with taking pictures! I felt like a tourist in my own country. Delft actually is very touristic and there are many fun photo spots, like this one with the huge wooden shoes.

For the layout I decided to print this picture twice, one in color and one in black & white. I wanted to give this layout some kind of street art feeling, which works perfectly with the airbrush elements in the Plus One collection and the splatters on the journaling cards.






You can sign up for the Clique Kits overhere on their website. The kits come with fabulous exclusive flair buttons, printables and die cuts that match perfectly to the papers!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!



5 comments:

  1. Joyful layout ! Love the mix of black and bright pink !

    ReplyDelete
  2. How FUN! I love the bright colors mixed with black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the idea of having the photo in colour and black and white. Your layout is awesome, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooooo fun! LOVING the photos, the colors and the title is PERFECT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bright, fun layout! I love being a tourist anywhere, even in my own city :)

    ReplyDelete