Friday, May 2, 2014

Amy Tangerine - Cherish

Today I'm sharing a 30 minute layout. It doesn't happen a lot that I make them fast, but sometimes there are those lucky moments. This picture is taken at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon during my last trip in September. I used the Amy Tangerine Plus One collection.



I always love the variety of products in the Amy Tangerine collections, which probably makes it happen that I can make fast layouts with her collections. Plus One is still available overhere in the Paper Issues store. Be sure to use my code DANIELLE20 for 20% off your entire purchase!
http://www.paperissues.com/

Did you know that the May Swag Bag is shipping now? Hurry to get yours while it's still available! You can find it overhere in the store and of course you can use my code for the Swag Bag too to get it with 20% off!
http://paperissuesstore.myshopify.com/collections/swag-bag/products/may-swag-bag-monthly-embellishment-kit-subscription

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

 
 

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout! The bright colors really make it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that's a great shot of the Grand Canyon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that layout and the collection! Did you set out to do a 30 minute layout, or did it just work out that way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Love the colours. I wish you a good weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an awesome lay out! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic! Love that you used all those busy patterns and fun embellies and still have a calm focus on the photo. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool page, I love how bold it is, and I like the title going alongside the photo! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This layout is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete